Pulleys In Motion Kit JLab
Product Code : JL-PI-723
Pulleys In Motion Kit
- This kit is designed to teach the mechanical principles of pulleys to a whole class.
- The set contains:
18 single sheave pulleys
12 double-sheave pulleys
12 triple sheave pulleys
6 spring scales (500 g, 50 N)
1 roll of twine
20 pulley chain links
1 Pulleys in Motion teacher’s guide
- The 32-page resource contains background information that gradually introduces students to fundamental pulley concepts, as well as reproducible student activity sheets and assessment ideas.
- The focus of the Pulleys in Motion Kit is to provide hands-on activities that are easily understood, and provide both intellectual and practical experience for the students.
- Because these activities are hands-on, students get a real feel for the forces at work.
- For example, they will feel the difference between a single and a multiple pulley system when they use the two systems to lift the same load.
- Covers concepts of work, power, mass and more.
- Measurements are approximate.