Triac and AC Phase Control
Product Code : JL-PET-1417
Triac And A.C. Phase Control
- Study of TRIAC characteristics and its operation in all the four modes i.e. I+, I-, III+ and III-
- Gate control of TRIAC with NPN transistor.
- Gate control of TRIAC with PNP transistor.
- Phase control with TRIAC and DIAC as pulse generator for gate trigger.
- Light dimmer with TRIAC-hysteresis effect and its minimization by gate slaving technique.
- Study the radio frequency interference (RFI) in phase control and its suppression by RFI filter.
Built in parts:
- Two potentiometers for biasing and phase control
- RF choke and capacitor for RFI filter
- Lamp holder with 40 watt lamp for load in power control indicator
- Adequate no. of other electronic components
- Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4 mm spring loaded plug length ½ meter
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/observation of waveforms
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References
- 3 Kg. (Approx.)
- W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Other apparatus required:
- Digital multimeter 3¾ digit - order code 16901
- 0-30V, 1 amp IC regulated power supply
- Dual trace cathode ray oscilloscope 20mhz (unearthed)
Pay Mode Terms:
- T/T (Bank Transfer)
Port of Dispatch:
- 4 weeks
- Corrugated Box