Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : JL-CT-1496
Jlab Export is a leading Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Manufacturer,and suppliers in India, Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Trainer Suppliers in Mozambique,Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Trainer A quality product from Jlab ideal for use in School Laboratories in developing countries of Asia, Africa and South Africa in Supplier Kenya, Southern African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia,Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
Frequency Modulation and Demodulation Trainer
- FM Transmitter and Receiver Trainer has been designed with a view to provide practical and experimental knowledge of Frequency Modulation & Demodulation Trainer technique as practically implemented in Analog Communication system on a SINGLE P.C.B. of size 300 x 400 mm.
To Study Theory of Frequency Modulation & Demodulation:
- Frequency Modulation via varactor / reactance Modulation
- Frequency Demodulation via Detuned Resonant/Ratio/Quadrature/Foster - Seeley/Phase locked loop detector
- Separate VCO circuit to demonstrate FM waveform
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
- ± 12DC IC Regulated power supply
FM Modulating signal generator:
- Sine wave
- 300 Hz to 3.4 Khz
- 0 to 5 Vpp.
Varactor modulator (With carrier frequency adjustment):
- Reactance Modulator (With carrier frequency adjustment)
Demodulator (Detuned resonant detector):
- Quadrature detector
- Foster - Seeley Detector
- Ratio Detector
- Phase locked loop Detector
- 1 No. (With gain adjustment) Allows FM input signal to be amplitude modulated by a noise input to demodulation.
Low pass Filter:
- 3.4 KHz. Cut of frequency Amplifier (with adjustable gain)
- FM Wave form demonstrate
Power supply requirement:
- 230V AC, 50 Hz.
On Board Switched Faults:
- 8 Nos.
- On Board Amplitude limiter with Amplitude control.
- Input - Output and Test points provided on board.
- A self contained Trainer.
- Effect of noise on the detection of FM signal may be investigated.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/ observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- 6 Kg. (Approx.)
- W 412 x H 150 x D 310
Other Apparatus Required:
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz.
- Patch Cords
Download as Pdf